Tuesday 22 May 2018

Juggling Too Many Blogs??? 🤔

Dopey Doug

I dunno!

Maybe a day off the bike and a lazy start has made me a little vague. The prognosis was for dampness through to drenching the whole day. We needed to get a few small jobs done too. And we have a bit of a project in mind for tomorrow that would benefit from a bit of a rest.  I decided that it was also a good day to write a blog post even though it was a little earlier than planned. It has been an eventful few days anyway so it seemed a timely thing to do.

Anyway. Perhaps due to a combination of factors I inadvertently posted in my general blog rather than the travel blog created specifically for this trip. IF you'd like to read what we've been up to since we left Mantua, please click here.

Regards

Doug


No comments:

Post a Comment